Hey Josh,

I haven't used the Shadowbox plugin (though I've admired its beauty). But sometimes it's hard to catch what could be a JavaScript error when the page gets refreshed. Have you tried using Firebug and checking the "Break on all errors" option? That might help you troubleshoot. it could be an event binding thing, or it could be some other error that isn't being reported quickly enough before the page refreshes. Hope that makes sense.

To turn on "Break on all errors," open the Firebug console and click on the "Script" tab. Then click the "Options" drop-down and choose "Break on all errors."

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com