On Apr 8, 2008, at 6:47 PM, Mika Tuupola wrote:

On Apr 8, 2008, at 6:05 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi Mika,
Here's a sample:
http://www.rymix.co.uk/jquery/d15/inline.html
It doesn't actually _do_ anything, but if you look at server activity
you'll see that ok.php never gets called. It returns 'OK!'
Regards,

Firefox 2.0.0.13 on OSX.

I doubleclick "Editable item". Write something and then hit enter. Firebug show request to ok.php which responds "OK!". Browsers alerts a "sucess!".

Just FYI. I also installed 2.0.0.13 on Windows machine and encountered no problems. Firebug shows a request to ok.php which return "OK!" and browser alerts "success!".

--
Mika Tuupola
http://www.appelsiini.net/