On Apr 14, 2008, at 1:34 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I'm sorry I haven't had time to look deep into it.

Did you have any thoughts on what might be caugsing the conflict?
Thanks, but I think you missed the problem. 'Editable item' does work, but 'Editable tab 3' doesn't. The reason I included both a standard ul and tabs one controlled by UI in example was to prove there's nothing
wrong with the editable() command (as they both have the
class .tabEdit).

Sorry I misunderstood. Now I can see the problem. Editing "Editable
tab 3" never submits anything. Confirmed.

I am looking through UI Tabs code now to see if I can figure out the
problem.

--
Mika Tuupola
http://www.appelsiini.net/