Hi,

Really hoping someone can assist as if it's not possible then I will
probably have to pull out my jQuery code.

Basically using the following jQuery Ajax call, i.e:  $
("#links").load("/Main_Page #p-Getting-Started li"); from the
following link http://docs.jquery.com/Ajax/load#urldatacallback.

I was originally using an iframe to pass in a url to the src attribute
but changed my iframe to a DIV and then used  $("#links").load("/
Main_Page #p-Getting-Started li");

My problem is, that one of the pages that I am passing into
this .load() call acutually hold a report with pagination,
unfortunately this causes a problem using the .load() call as this
prevents the pagination from working properly.

Is there a means of somehow getting around this or do I need to resort
back to an iframe?

I also noticed that there was a jframe plug-in but unsure how to use
it an unsure if this would solve my problem above but I did notice
that it uses a "src" attribute within the DIV.

Would really appreciate some help.

Thanks.
Tony.