Hi mdrisser

I checked the source, it does what it should. I don't understand why
do you do so much concatenation.

For example: "<a " + "href" + "=" + "'mail" + "to" + ":" + ....
Can just be: '<a href="mailto:' + ....

Note that this approach, will give no email to non-JS users, thus
degrading ungracefully.
I prefer the approach of parsing an existing foo[at]bar[dot]com into a
real email, so these users can still contact the person.

As a sidenote (nothing personal to your specific plugin), I think we
have a LOT of plugins for this (same happens for other kind of
plugins).
IMO we should have some kind of moderation, in order to save some time
to those lurking the repository.
I know that everyone has the right to post their doings, and we
definitely don't want to frustrate members that contribute...
But there's a lot of posts here saying: "Which one of the X plugins to
do Y do you recommend?"

Thanks mdrisser for contributing, and I hope you don't mind (too much)
my opinion.

Cheers, keep up the good work.

--
Ariel Flesler