Hi,

i am using Jörns TreeView Plugin (http://bassistance.de/jquery-plugins/
jquery-plugin-treeview/). I try to use the async version of it,
because i need lazy loading (more than 9000 elements) but i want to
render the starting <ul> with the following elements:

root
+ folder one
+ folder two
- current folder (open)
     - element one
     - element two
     - element three (current)
+ folder fourth

So, when i click on one of the other folders, i set a JSON call, but
not before. The current implementation is, that you have an empty <ul
id="tree"></ul> and it gets populated on page-load with a JSON-Call
for all elements under root.

Background:
It is important not to load the whole tree, but the current position
right away without using JSON. I tried several ways but it did not
work out. Can anyone help me with this, please?