Hey folks,

Today I am happy to announce that jMaps version 3 has been released
today.  This version is classed as a release candidate as I have not
confirmed all bugs have been fixed, and some internals might still
change slightly, however the API itself has stabilised.

The plugin now has a proper page with API documentation and demos, and
is available at http://jmaps.digitalspaghetti.me.uk/

The plugin also now more modular, so you can write your own macros
under the $.jmap namespace and call them using the $.jmap() function.
I'll hopefully get some documentation on this written soon too.

Id also like to get more feedback from users on where the plugin works
well and not so well, and improve this for version 3.1.  I'd also
appreciate feedback on the documentation if its not very clear.

--
Tane Piper
Blog - http://digitalspaghetti.me.uk

This email is: [ x ] blogable [ ] ask first [ ] private