HI there,

I've just added a removeMarker function to the codebase last night and
is in the tip version:

http://hg.sharesource.org/jmaps/raw-file/5f67642a1526/docs/index.html#removemarker

It's a bit of a quick fix, so might change - I'm thinking adding
support for multiple markers instead of just one.  I also need to work
on the marker store, where you can place markers in the DOM to be
easily accessed later.

Hopefully this can get you started though.

--
Tane Piper
Blog - http://digitalspaghetti.me.uk
Skype: digitalspaghetti

This email is: [ ] blogable [ x ] ask first [ ] private