Hi folks!

I wrote an article that walks through the construction of a Low Pro
behavior for jquery and explains the reasons behind coupling the
awesome low pro behavioral style with jquery:

http://sudara.modernthings.net/2008/4/23/oh-behave-the-anatomy-of-jquery-and-low-pro-behaviors

Low Pro started as a library for Prototype, but was recently ported
over to jQuery by popular demand.

For me, it is more of an attitude and approach to handling and
organizing a LOT of behaviors. For larger apps, it's great, allowing
you to write readable and reusable code. It also has an inheritance
scheme to save those fingers of yours, provides some goodies like
Event Delegation to cut back on your Event Handler addiction, and ties
in seamlessly with livequery if you want it to.

You can read about LowPro here:

    http://www.danwebb.net/2008/2/3/how-to-use-low-pro-for-jquery

And get it here:

    http://github.com/danwrong/low-pro-for-jquery/tree/master