Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 9:54 AM
To: jQuery (English)
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Jquery and Low Pro - an example

" Why low pro, when jquery is already unobtrusive?

    * Behaviors allow me to easily name and encapsulate functionality that I
can later reuse.
    * Behaviors are inheritable, allowing me to group like things together,
and avoiding writing chunks of similar code.
    * Low Pro's implementation of behaviors has Event Delegation built in,
vital for larger web apps (unless you want browsers to try and cope with 400
event bindings).
    * I like the way behaviors look and way they read. My code feels more
organized. I can quickly tell what is going on. I write less, and more
importantly, I write less mess. "

http://sudara.modernthings.net/2008/4/23/oh-behave-the-anatomy-of-jquery-and
-low-pro-behaviors

:)