youry schrieb:
So I was wondering if the file jquery.treeview.async.js is just for a
demo purpose that can be updated or a real jquery treeview file, that
could change with the next release ? Is it possible or expected to add
more than the root parameter in the treeview plugin ? Or do I have to
deal with delimiter on "rich id" ?
The async treeview is under development and feedback like yours helps a lot!

In this case you could just add the parameter you need to the URL, like "source.php?id=firsttree".

To avoid having to setup each tree one by one, the plugin could send the id of the tree root element (the ul) as a parameter.

What do you think?

Jörn