Hi Lee,

Yep. Some things will continue to be double posted but we'll eventually get to full separation. :)

Rey

Lee Hinde wrote:
On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 8:10 PM, Rey Bango <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 Eventually, we'll be posting unique stuff to each account respectively but
initially, we'll be posting to both to ensure that everyone is aware of the
two accounts.

 You can expect to see a stop to the double postings in about a week. By
then, we hope that everyone will know that about both Twitter accounts.

 Thanks for your patience.

 Rey...