Dear All.

I'm facing a problem in glider plug-in. Actually I want to disable the
next link of "toc" class but in vain I unbind the glid function in my
code but its throwing error of undefined glide.

On the other hand If I unbind that function then no action perform in
other condition like that:

let suppose there's 3 tabs in my case, tab1Link, tab2Link, tab3Link
I've a checkbox in my tab1Link. I want if user check that checkbox
then browser let me go to next tab named: tab2Link otherwise it stop
gliding and let the user tab remain on same tab named: tab2Link.

if($("#checkbox").attr("checked")==undefined)
{
   alert("Please check the checke box then proceed");
    $("#tab2Link").unbind("click",glide);
}

Can anybody help me out to solve this solution. Its very urgent.

Regards,
Mohsin