Yes I understand that, sorry maybe my comments were a little harsh and not thought out well.....we all have bad days.

LTG wrote:
Thank you for the replies, perhaps I didn't clarify:

1)  I can find no crop plugins with this level of features.  If there
is a plug-in that comes close, for example with face cropping, by all
means please provide a link.

2)  Donald in case you haven't noticed, paying people to work on open
source projects is done all the time (usually by larger companies).
In fact it can be a very good thing for the community because more
contributions get made more quickly.

I think the open software movement is about more than just "getting
free stuff".