> Hitting a big wall here. I have the Cycle plugin working and have it
> now added into a tabbed menu as the default value for the loading tab
> content, using this tabbed menu script:
> http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/ajaxtabscontent/
>
> My problem is, on load the Cycle plugin works fine, but when I click
> tab 2, load some content via ajax and return to tab 1 by clicking it,
> my cycle content turns off and it just lists all the images out, no
> more fading-slideshow of the images. Anyone have any ideas how to get
> the Cycle plugin to keep going or turn back on this sort of change of
> action? It seems like this flipping to a new tab and then back to
> cycle tab resets the js or whatnot.
>
> Any ideas much appreciated!

That tab script works with a single display area.  When it initializes
it captures the original content HTML as a string.  When you switch
tabs the content of the display area is replaced with that of the new
tab.  When you tab back, the original content is regenerated.  This
kills cycle because it is now cycling elements that are no longer in
the DOM.

Have you considered using the jQuery Tabs Plugin?

http://stilbuero.de/jquery/tabs_3/

Mike