Hey every,

My Java skills are virtually non-existent, but i have been able to make use
of some code to create a slideup and down effect on my content (doing this
as to not have multiple html pages, but also because it looks pretty slick).

In both Safari and Firefox the website functions perfectly, however,
Internet explorer does not even begin to create the effect rendering the
site useless.

I am really unsure of what to do at this point, so i thought i would ask the
community for some help.

The website is:

http://www.gogreenecycles.com

Any help you could provide, or direct me to, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,

Chad.