I've been browsing around the internet and have seen some talk about it but
still haven't really figured it out. I'm loading an external page with just
a 'div' of content into my current page. However, I want the jQuery
localscroll plugin to affect the newly loaded page and this just isn't
happening.

I've read about binding and liveQuery but not quite sure how to go about it.

It's something along the lines of  http://threeformed.com
http://threeformed.com . How do they load their external content and still
manage to work the jquery horizontal scroll pane plugin?

Is it possible to run jQuery after loading external content via .load?
Should I load external content in a different manner?