Hi All!

I have found out why the lightbox doesnt work on the live site.

The site is hosted on Micro$oft Office Small Business site and it
reads each file thats uploaded and strips any "potentially malicious"
JS code. It must ready the jquery file and lightbox file and think
it's malicious for some reason!!!

Regards,
Alex.