Karl, this isn't possible, as it is part of an Administration
Interface that I am building.  Basicly, an ID number gets generated on
a "Thank you" page of a form, this page, along with the ID is pulled
into another page using ajax.  This second page, uses that ID as a
location to create an image.  So, I somehow need to pass that ID,
which is in a var, into that second form.

Let me know if I can be more descriptive.