Just to clarify, in order to see the problem (especially in FF -- it looks a
little different in IE) mouse over one of the thumbnails in the center of
the page, and then leave the mouse there. You don't have to do any further
movement of the mouse to see the problem happening.

Thanks everyone. I really, really need help on this. :o(

Chris

--
http://cjordan.us