Ok I done what you guys asked me to try and tried it and it didn't do
anything.  My list is still displayed on the html doc like a normal
list  and when my mouse goes over the image I get nothing. So first
off my list is not hidden to start off and when my mouse goes over the
image I get nothing fading in.
I removed the extra )  but I thought I needed it to end the function
input??