Hi,

I'm very impressed with the plugins available for jQuery, but I really
need callbacks during the dragging ( the way the Scriptaculous works
with its onChange method).  It looks as though there used to be an
onUpdate method and an onChange method, but the more frequent callback
doesn't seem to be available anymore, only the one at the end.    Is
there a way to get notified when the helper moves?  or even a way to
set the onDrag option value on the sortable items?  if so, can anyone
point me to documentation that would tell me how to do it?

Thanks,
d.