>I just updated the demo, I added a stack option
>I had some problem calculating the spacing dynamically so I had to add
>a spacing option too..
>
>There is some behavior that I don't like much, try the following:
>
>Open 3 sticky toasters, then close the first one and open a new one..
>
>Not sure how I will fix this yet..
>
>http://www.haineault.com/media/examples/jquery-ui-toaster/demo/

You could simplify this code a ton by putting everything inside one outer
container. The outer container is what you position to top-left, top-right,
bottom-left, bottom-right, etc.

You then just either append (top) or prepend (bottom) the toaster
notification to the container element.

The cool thing about this, is it will handle all the positioning
automatically. As one toaster element "hides" everything should shift
appropriately. Also, you don't have to worry about calculating where to
place each individual notification.

-Dan