Hi Andy,
I understand your point but the plugin captures mouse events only over
the flipping area, so, even moving it to the center won't change its
behavior.
If the plugin captures mouse events on the document, that could be
possible, but the turning page would be drawn always only inside the
flipping area.

Drawing the turning page even outside the block whose dimensions are
given to the plugin, would require the canvas to extend much further
and to
inject additional css to keep the layout consistent with the
dimensions provided.

Renato