I use blockUI for my intranet site, so I can't provide a demo page,
but every user in the company must use IE6.  To fix this problem, I
modified lines 132 - 134 to the following:

var lyr1 = ($.browser.msie) ? $('<iframe class="blockUI" style="z-
index:'+ z++ +';border:none;margin:0;padding:0;position:absolute;width:
100%;height:200%;top:0;left:0" src="javascript:false;"></iframe>')
                                : $('<div class="blockUI"
style="display:none"></div>');
    var lyr2 = $('<div class="blockUI" style="z-index:'+ z++
+';cursor:wait;border:none;margin:0;padding:0;width:100%;height:
200%;top:0;left:0"></div>');

I'm not an expert but changing the height to 200% fixed this for me.

Thanks,
Johnie Karr