Afternoon All,

I have a form which includes a textarea, inside the text area I'm
displaying the terms and conditions of a service which a user must
agree too before continuing thier registration process. I want to have
the checkbox which they must select to accept the terms and conditions
to be disabled untill they have scrolled down to the bottom of the
textarea.

I'm a total and utter noob when it comes to jQuery and have a
relativly limited knowledge of JS in general so would really
appreciate your advice on how to handle this challenge.

Thanks guys,

Rob