Hi Ariel,

Thanks for getting back to me. That looks like a neat and tidy piece of code
however it isn't working. I don't get any JavaScript errors throw which is a
good thing, but is doesn't re-enable the checkbox when I scroll to the
bottom.

&amp; Conditions:</label>
                                <textarea name="terms"
id="terms">jkhkjhkjhkjhkhkhkjhsf kjsdfkjhsd kheuh</textarea>

                        <label for="agree" accesskey="a">
                                <input type="checkbox" name="agree"
id="agree" disabled="true" /> I <em>A</em>gree to the Terms &amp; Conditions
                        </label>

That's the HTML mark-up I'm using for the text area and checkbox, I've
changed the id's in the JS snippet to match up with the id's of the fields:

<script type="text/javascript">
        $('#terms').scroll(function(){
           if( $(this).scrollTop() == $(this).height() )
             $('#agree').attr('disabled', false); });
</script>

Any suggestions on this?

Cheers mate,

Rob