A few things. I'm a novice with the slider (started using it
yesterday), the jQuery UI Google Group might be a better place to post
this, and I think you should post an example on a test page somewhere.

That said, try this and see if it works.

  $(document).ready(function(){
                $("#mySlider").slider( {
                        min: 1,
                        max: 720,