There are no comparisons out at the moment. While SproutCore has recently received a lot of press, it's been completely out of the limelight otherwise.

Rey...

Andy Matthews wrote:
I'm looking for comparisons between the newly popular JS library SproutCore and our own favorite, jQuery. Mostly I'm looking for feature comparisons in the area of data binding and UI. SproutCore's got to be good if Apple decided to use it for their recerntly announced MobileMe online app. But why? Why not jQuery, or Dojo, etc? *
Andy Matthews
*Senior ColdFusion Developer

Office:  615.627.9747
Fax:  615.467.6249
www.dealerskins.com <http://www.dealerskins.com/>
Total customer satisfaction is my number 1 priority! If you are not completely satisfied with the service I have provided, please let me know right away so I can correct the problem, or notify my manager Aaron West at [EMAIL PROTECTED]