Don't underestimate the Opera browser because of external information, the
Opera download counter is also around the millions and also I used to think
(a long time ago) that Opera wasn't worth keeping in mind until I found out
how many people are using it in my neighborhood and until I tried the
browser myself.

--
Isaak Malik
Web Developer