On Jun 29, 1:32 pm, Hypolite <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> <iframe> allows me to show messages (error messages and success
> confirmation) back after the submission of the form. But I can't manage to
> close the modal dialog with a button or link inside the <iframe>.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that scripts executing
within iframes have their own global scope (are isolated or
"sandboxed")... and thus they may only access elements/etc. within the
DOM of the iframe itself.

To get around this, you could include a close button as a child of the

I am, of course, interested in hearing workarounds.

~ Brice