Brice Burgess wrote:
> Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that scripts executing
> within iframes have their own global scope (are isolated or
> "sandboxed")... and thus they may only access elements/etc. within the
> DOM of the iframe itself.

Thanks for the answer, as far as I know, you confirm my firts impressions,
but I hoped that someone could have the genius stroke and come up with a
cool solution.

Brice Burgess wrote:
> To get around this, you could include a close button as a child of the
> ).</div>

Yes, I will create a generic close button in the div and remove the "Cancel"
button that was supposed to close the modal box from my form.

Thanks anyway.

Another small question : How can I reload the page inside the iframe when
the modal box is closed/reopen ? Is that possible, or should I make some
nasty work with replacing innerHtml by itself ?

Hypolite