Hi,

I have a singel php page which posts the form data to itself,
processes it en either shows the same page with error results or
redirects to a new page.

I am trying to implement blockUI since it involves some lengthy
processing (checks on other servers). I can block the page in the
click event of the submit button or use the submit event for the form.

And then..... I would like to unblock again too, either because the
same page is shown or a redirect is given to the success page. It
seems though that processing stops entirely when blockUI is called.

What to do??

Regards, Jaap