From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of darren
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 9:57 PM
To: jQuery (English)
Subject: [jQuery] Re: cant upgrade from 1.2.3 to 1.2.6

Hi Jeff

thanks a lot for taking a look at my problem.  I edited the
jquery-1.2.6 file and added {} codeblocks to the problem area you
described, and still the same error.  Strange that the error is so
deep in the jquery library.  did you use firebug to find that bug? I'm
finding firebug to be somewhat of a pain for javascript debugging,
especially the beta with firefox 3.  Are there any other good js
debuggers out there?

If anybody else has any suggestions for me, i would really appreciate
it. thanks

errors:http://isebeta.uvic.ca/Library/Texts/AYL/M/Scene/1.1