Hi everyone,

I just released Superfish 1.4.3. The documentation is completely
overhauled and now uses Mike Alsup's fantastic templates. Please let
me know if I've left anything incomplete - it's quite a big
nail-biting change.

The CSS has undergone further revision. Rather than each menu type
(horizontal, vertical, navbar) having it's own CSS file, now you
include superfish.css to create the standard menu-type, then add the
extra CSS file relevant to the alternate style, as well as adding an
extra class to the parent ul to suit. Hopefully the docs explain this
well enough.

http://users.tpg.com.au/j_birch/plugins/superfish/

Cheers
Joel Birch.