This is really nice Joel.

The css are well structured and I think easy to understand.
Since it is a prerequisite to use superfish, perhaps you may consider adding a link to a pure css menu article (or to an exemple in your site). Overall the superfish package is very slick to use.

I have also discovered the Supersubs plugin to superfish. It tackles really elegantly that common issue of the width of the submenus and the length of its items.

On subtle issue I see is still there, that on FF some sub-item text are moving up 1px just after having been rendered.

Also one point on which I am still confused since our last talk on how to find an elegant way to add background transparency to submenus, but having that background positioned from the bottom right corner of the submenu.
I can myself only imagine rather bad tricks to reach that goal.

Thanks a lot for this release.

-Olivier <http://tinyurl.com/6y8et2>

Joel Birch wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just released Superfish 1.4.3. The documentation is completely
overhauled and now uses Mike Alsup's fantastic templates. Please let
me know if I've left anything incomplete - it's quite a big
nail-biting change.

The CSS has undergone further revision. Rather than each menu type
(horizontal, vertical, navbar) having it's own CSS file, now you
include superfish.css to create the standard menu-type, then add the
extra CSS file relevant to the alternate style, as well as adding an
extra class to the parent ul to suit. Hopefully the docs explain this
well enough.

http://users.tpg.com.au/j_birch/plugins/superfish/

Cheers
Joel Birch.