the follow notice the changes in bold
<script type="text/javascript" src="jquery/jquery.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="build/dist/jquery.jfeed.pack.js"></script>
*<script type="text/javascript">*
jQuery(document).ready(function(){    jQuery.getFeed({
       url: 'http://blog.novaconnection.com/syndication.axd',
       success: function(feed) {
           alert(feed.title);

});</script>

have you seen the example in the download. it worked right out of the zip on
my localhost.

there is a readme and I think you'll answer all your questions if you look
at example.html

-S