Hi Sam

Thanks for your help on this.  Thought that you might be interested to
know that I eventually used asp to solve the problem.  It was the
easiest way for a non-programer like me!  Having tried a variety of
approaches, I used rss2html – a free script to create an asp page.
Then I put this into an IFRAME.  I like this approach for a number of
reasons – no java so better for search engines, I can control the
space taken for the feed precisely via the iframe, it was relatively
easy to format the text and all of the processing is done on my
server.

Here is the link – www.novaconnection.com

Kind regards

Desmo