Dear Jquery list,
I've read about this "Access to restricted URI denied" error before,
but I do not understand why it is happening to me.

I have a PHP file sitting on http://vgmworld.com/specialorder/specialorder.php
that makes an AJAX post call to a file also sitting on the same host
at http://vgmworld.com/specialorder/orderhash.php.  Orderhash is
supposed to return data to me so I can fill out the form properly.

The AJAX call is made when the price field is changed, but when this
happens, Firefox 3's error console reports.

Error: [Exception... "Access to restricted URI denied"  code: "1012"
nsresult: "0x805303f4 (NS_ERROR_DOM_BAD_URI)"  location: "http://
www.vgmworld.com/js/jquery-1.2.6.js Line: 11"]
Source File: http://www.vgmworld.com/js/jquery-1.2.6.js
Line: 11

But the Jquery file is on the same host (or at least I think it is).
Why does the browser think the Jquery file is somewhere else?

(Maybe I shouldn't be doing a POST call and need to do something
else?)

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,
Stephen