I've got this test page built using jquery flot to render a graph as
price/quantity pairs are input

I'm using the following jquery:
                        $().ready(function(){

                                $.plot($("#graphHolder"),[]);

                                $('#curveData input').change(function() {
                                        var d1 = [];
                                        $('#curveData tbody
tr').each(function() {
                                                tr = $(this);
                                                pair = [];
                                                tr.find('input.qty').val() &&
tr.find('input.price').val() &&
pair.push( tr.find('input.qty').val(), tr.find('input.price').val() )
&& d1.push( pair );
                                        });

                                        $.plot($("#graphHolder"), [
                                                {
                                                        color: "#bb0000",
                                                        data: d1,
                                                        points: { show: true },
                                                        lines: { show: true,
fill: true, fillColor: "rgba(255, 000,
000, 0.2)" }
                                                }
                                        ]);

Does anyone know if it's possible to limit the x and y axis tickmarks
to integers?

And how do I make the x and y axis always start from 0, regardless of
where the first data point is?

Thanks!