According to a site called GetClicky, Chrome already has 2.8% market share:

http://getclicky.com/chrome/

-----Original Message-----
From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Matt Kruse
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 4:49 PM
To: jQuery (English)
Subject: [jQuery] Re: jQuery test suite on new Google Chrome browser

On Sep 2, 2:45 pm, Guyon  Morée <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Even though, Chrome seems to be a little bit faster than FF and quite
> a lot faster than IE, it has 2 failed tests:
> - 64: core module: text(String) (1, 3, 4)

This looks like a bug in Chrome to me. It doesn't escape > characters when
inserting text nodes. I would have to check the specs to be sure that
escaping of > is required.

> - 112: ajax module: jQuery.param() (1, 3, 4)

This appears to be a bad assumption in the jQuery tests.

The code in param() calls:
    for ( var j in a )
and makes the assumption that the keys will be returned in the same order
they are specified. This is not an assumption that should be made, so the
test should be changed to allow for the returned string to be in arbitrary
key order.

Otherwise it's great to see that everything else passes! Surely this will be
a browser that will gain user share at some point, IMO, and it's better to
be ahead of the curve than playing catch-up.

Matt Kruse