OK... so here's what I've got so far.  I'm trying to work out the
jQuery so that if the iBegin weather widget is successfully loaded,
then the <div id="weather"> is shown... otherwise, it's hidden.

<script type="text/javascript">
        jQuery.ready(function(){
                jQuery("#weather").replaceWith({
                        jQuery.ajax({
                                type: "GET",
                                dataType: "script",
                                url:
"http://weather.ibegin.com/js/us/ak/ninilchik/0/0/1/1/0/
custom.js&background_color=transparent&color=093384&width=200&padding=0&border_width=0&border_color=transparent&font_size=18&font_family=inherit&showicons=1",
                                success: function(){
                                                jQuery("#weather").show()
                                        },
                                error: function(){
                                                jQuery("#weather").hide()
</script>

But... what I've got isn't working.  And, being new to jQuery (and
Javascript), I'm not sure why it's not working... or even if this is
the best route to try and achieve what I want.

Can someone take a look and provide some feedback?  I'd really
appreciate it!

Thanks a lot!

 - John