From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of africanshox
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 9:39 AM
To: jQuery (English)
Subject: [jQuery] Checking if input is a number.

i have a serach box that checks for a product code or product keyword.

I need to find out how i can check if the  input submitted on this search
box is a number, and if it is, remove any white spaces.

The reason is that product codes coming from a feed have a space in them and
it is much easier if i sue jquery rather than go through a collection fo
nearly 20,000 codes.

can anyone point me in the right direction?