All strings are in the form, to submit this form I'm using the jquery.form
plugin as the function below:

function foo(){
  var options = {
  url: 'model/serviceRelease.asp?id=5',
  target: '#divMessage',
  type: 'get',
  success: messageSuccess};
  $('#myForm').ajaxForm(options);
  $('#myForm').submit();
}

I'm using ISO-8859-1 and all the labels (with special characters) in the
form appears correctly even when i write into the fields, but when
submitted, the data is saved in a different encode.
So, a tried to change the charset/encode to UTF-8 and the opposite happen,
the labels in the form come wrong and the data saved correct.

Any tip how to unify both?