Hi all,

I'm trying to make a jEditable element part of an duplicateable group
of elements so that users can create as many elements as they want.

What I'm running into is that, while the new elements take on the
properties of the original counterparts, the jEditable elements that
are newly inserted still refer to the item from which I based the
clones, which has a unique ID from the clone.

In short, I can clone jEditable items, but I can't edit them in place
without a page reload and rewriting from the server side. Am I
ignoring something or do I need to reset a binding somewhere when I do
the DOM modification?

Thanks,
Wayne