I was trying to put livequery in place on the site, but it seems to
attach to pre-known events, like click, instead of new events, like
editable.

For instance, I'm trying to do this:

                $(".editable, .bline_measure caption").livequery("editable",
function(value, settings) {

Wanting to watch these items and rebind editable to the newly created
captions when I clone them. Is this not a good job for livequery?

-Wayne