That's great, I'm glad it worked!

Just a minor point of terminology: There's actually no recursion in that
code, although it does have a recursive "feel" to it. The callback functions
are called at a later time after the original function has returned.
Recursion would be when you have a function calling itself *before* it
returns.

-Mike