Hello:

I've added some features to Josh Bush's Masked Input plugin, but I
can't seem to get in touch with him via his website.

I've added a suggested setting, which suggests a character that would
be used in a character position in the field, e.g.
(".monthNumber").mask("99", {suggested: "0"} )  will fill in the first
character in the field: 0_ and set the caret at the first non-
suggested character.  It also accepts a sparse array:
(".incrementByHalfpoint").mask("99.9",{suggested:[,,,0]})  would
initalize the input field as __.0.

I also added an overlay setting, which will put an overlay character
in the field in place of the suggested character, for example:
(".monthNumber").mask("99",{suggested: "0", overlay:"1"} ) would
automatically change the month field to 1_ when the user backspaced or
left arrowed over the  0 in the field.

I also put a couple other touches in to make user input more
intuitive.  I'm hoping Josh looks over this list every once in a
while.  If not, what do I do?  I'd like to get these changes in the
plugin, because they address the primary weakness in the plugin.

Thanks
Eric