Yes i know what you mean with add you can add a validation element and
the manual states "Adds to an element which is already required.". So
you can add validation rules to an existing element. But I want a new
set of validation rules. For instance you have DIV1 with name, e-mail
and DIV2 with zipcode country and adress. I want to "continue to step
2" button to validate only name and e-mail and the step 2 button to
validate zipcode country and adress. So you have a var checkPage1 with
the first validation rules and checkPage2 with the second validation
rules and validate them accordingly. Would that be possible?