hmm.. I thouhgt I was using the latest method :)

I've downloaded the latest version of bgiframe which is currently on
the server. So what you're saying is that I replace my (complicated)
call to superfish in my head with the simple one like you listed, and
it should do the trick?

I'll try that in any case.

Thanks
Ettiene